Saturday, December 19, 2009

Don't look at this! Be productive!

As if there wasn't enough bullshit on the internet as it was, I have created a blog to voice my useless unfounded ideas and post my narcissistic musings. I'm confident that few while will read this and that even fewer will care. Some of my friends may stumble upon this, but chances are that they have already been exposed to anything on here in the form of my contributions to our exhaustive lunch table conversations. So...

Why, you may (but probably don't) ask, have I created a blog? Mainly, it's to waste my own time. I have far too much of it right now. Also, it's in the off chance that I might waste your time. Shouldn't you be doing something better with yourself right now. I mean seriously, study or something. Go outside. Paint a fucking picture. Make it pretty and shit. Write a story. Express yourself without fucking cursing. Christ.

Let's start off on the right foot. You, me, and the internet. I won't pretend to care about what you think so long as you don't pretend to care about what I think. I love myself the most out of anyone. It is about me. I hope I'm kidding.

-John

ps. I love you, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment